Your One Stop Service Station.
We are, Your Technical Partner Anywhere, Anytime
OneTech Services primary aim is to provide high quality technical services and trainings to our business partners in the Marine and Land sector. Our Mechanical, Electrical and Hydraulic experienced Engineers are able to combine various services in order to provide to our customers turnkey solutions for most technical issues.
OneTech Services provides local technical service worldwide with 1850 engineers in over 250 ports, while we also keep spare parts in our own centres and warehouses in many significant ports and central locations.
Approved and Certified ISO Company
Our company is approved by all major classification societies such as DNV, LR, GL, ABS, BV, RINA, NK and INSB and we are ISO 9001:2008 quality approved service station.
Comprehensive and Turnkey Solutions
A range of marine and land based technical solutions can be offered to our customers around the world. The combination of electrical, hydraulic and mechanical services gives us a competitive ninche but also the possibility to minimize our customer’s costs.
OneTech Services operates on a 24/7 basis, 365 days a year in order to provide to our customers high quality service, anywhere, anytime.
Quality Policy Statement
The Quality Policy of One Tech Ltd was written by the members of the organisation and thus reflects the culture of the organisation. The Quality Policy guides all employees to be committed to continually improving the effectiveness of the quality management system and provides the framework for establishing and reviewing the quality objectives of the organisation. The Quality Policy is readily available, understandable to all in the organisation and reviewed for continual suitability. The Quality Policy is available to external interested parties upon their offices request.
The “One Tech Services Ltd” Quality Policy:
- One Tech Services Ltd works to understand, meet and exceed the specific needs and expectations of their clients, stakeholders and other interested parties within their extensive portfolio of quality principals.
- One Tech Services Ltd strives through traditional and electronic means to be in constant and effective contact with principals thus providing timely and efficient service to its clients and partners.
- One Tech Services Ltd represents many blue-chip principals operating in the marine industry today. The quality of the principal is determined by quality of the product, quality of the service and demand in the local market for the product.
- One Tech Services Ltd ensures continuous improvement of product lines and services provided through active customer feedback and always in compliance with applicable Rules and Legislations.
- One Tech Services Ltd is committed to establishing Quality Objectives and continuously reviewing these objectives in order to comply and to continuously improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.